New Metin3

Full Version: Why banned?!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
name- Hokage
LVL- 100
I have been banned by GA..and even now-I dont know the reasonSad
I heardly that Amun, or smth like that ,cuse me of hacking...imposiblle.
Amun is a trader...in city that buy corni,and I refused him to sell my corns.so I think that is his real problem Tongue
If i use some rude words-or I insulting somebody.I apologize
Isnt a big character.with great items..I just started to play-,so is unfeared to be banned.for smth like that.to be muted I understand.but banned..rofl.
I really sorry of what happened,and I apologize to everybody who I insulting.And hope that my problem will be resolved. Hope Ga will get good decision.
Hmm don't you know the reason? Ok, let me explain why did my colleague ban you Tongue

So, Mr. Hokage you said that you are a GM, in rules writes that everyone who says that will be punished with permaban!

(Ahh and [GM]Mikele is italian and he doesn't know romanian...So that lies are silly, let's say)

How can you come and ask the reason for the BAN when you know that you said that you are [GM]Mikele?!

P.S: My colleague's name is [GM]Mikele, you wrote a wrong name... Smile

Here is the proof:
http://imageshack.us/f/411/sedagm2.png/

We have other 3 screens, if you want we can post them all!

Other time read and respect the rules!

Good luck!
So..this is bullshit..I never say smth like..that.anyway I think that someone from this metin doesn't agree my presence..so what I will do..I will say godbye all.!!
P.S It possible to be made with photo shop ... or GM to into my account..and. try to stage that..but I SAY AGAIN
i SWEAR ON MY MOTHER THAT I NEVER SAY THAT!!!
Anyway...I don't sayed smth like that..
On my account play my cousin 2..so it's possible to say him smth that.
I invite GM to see that my account is an share accoun.So isn't fear to get banned for the other fault.
Anyway I strongly believe that isn't a good reason to be banned.Let's be seriusly ...at that moment Nooob of Amun was killing me in the city..and we insulted each other.
And cuz..he sayed that "I'm GM Milek"...or...sure this GM don't exist but someone..want strongly to be banned..
Anyway if is used the name of GM. for what reason?... cuz he try to escape from Amun whos killing him..?
Anyway is not a hacking action or some else..My name is not the same with the GM ...so???!..
Ohhh you remebered that your cousins know your account Smile

1. It isn't made with photoshop
2. GMs don't have acces at yours accounts

Is your fault that you gave them your account.

So I posted the screen where "Hokage" wrote that is a GM...The rules say that anyone do this (tells that is a GM) will be banned..so you as a player must know well and respect the rules of game!

I think that I was very clear...

Good luck Hokage!