Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personaggi ambigui!
vediamo se cancellano il post :S
[img][Image: immagineavg.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
spero prendiate in considerazione cio che e successo
Non cancelo il post ho gia pasato il link a Acqua e mi sembra giusto che quelli che fano come te vengano bannati x 1 settimana...eravati sul ch 1 e noi abiamo cambiato ......chiedo ban x 1 setimana a queli che fano KS...KS= rubare mob
[Image: scaled.php?server=228&filename=alinah.jpg&res=landing]  

E dove  l'amore non esiste... Facciamolo !!!!!
http://www.new-metin3.net/board/showthread.php?tid=2
ti invito a rileggere le regole de gioco semmai ti fossero sfuggite Tongue
e io chiedo solo a mettere una nuova regola cioè bann 1 settimana x quelli che fanno KS
[Image: scaled.php?server=228&filename=alinah.jpg&res=landing]  

E dove  l'amore non esiste... Facciamolo !!!!!
Alone , Don`t you remeber when you with your guild come and make [ KS= STEEL MOBS ] ?? Why you lie ? You with xxxLindixxx and make [ KS=STEAL MOBS ! ]
We leave your guild on ch1 to kill the dragon .. before you make [ KS=STEEL MOBS ! ]
We come and kill your guild .. When [SGM]Regina make "Abouse of POWER" ? You make my curious ! Remember when you said " It`s only a game and I can do everything " ? We make alike !
(29-04-2011, 07:09 PM)yourdaddy Wrote: Alone , Don`t you remeber when you with your guild come and make [ KS= STEEL MOBS ] ?? Why you lie ? You with xxxLindixxx and make [ KS=STEAL MOBS ! ]
We leave your guild on ch1 to kill the dragon .. before you make [ KS=STEEL MOBS ! ]
We come and kill your guild .. When [SGM]Regina make "Abouse of POWER" ? You make my curious ! Remember when you said " It`s only a game and I can do everything " ? We make alike !

siamo su un server italiano...parla tale perfavore.
e poi cosa c'entra xxxlindixxx? inanzitutto il KS non esiste su New-Metin3 aggiornatevi, attenzione io non ho detto a regina che ha abusato di potere le calunnie sono pereseguibili penalmente ed infine quello che io faccio a te tu fai a me sempre se ci riesci Tongue
io parlo anke italiano e sono rumeno tu sei ita e non sei capace parle englese? Questo sv e anke per rumeno,eng,ita pl .. etc. Non e un server anti-straniero
AloneInRed you have make KS: Kill(ing) Steal(hit someone else's monsters)
I agree with the proposal 3-5 day's bann for KS: Kill(ing) Steal(hit someone else's monsters)

acesc server is open to all nations of men
understanding the problem of comments if you use google translate
lol...yes Regina is Princess but she didn`t abuse...I said you in game to pm me if you want a eplanation of ks. I think that the right way to resolve the problem is to BAN everyone who does ks...Regina as player can argue with everybody...you can comm something about her when she stays as GM 90% of time? She stays more than owners...They left you on ch1 to kill the dragon, to drop items and you come here to post her? LOL You must thank Regina for the time that she wests for this server, for the help that gives you ...but you don`t know to respect anything...and I don`t say that because i have an interes...really...I don`t play so much, so I don`t have an interes I posted just because Regina is right. It is not the first time when you make ks...You must stop to insult everyone and make ks...So my view is that the way to solve the problem is to BANN everyone who does ks! Thank you for your time!

Good luck Smile
io non ho mancato di rispetto a Regina assolutamente stimo lei e il suo lavoro.
sta difatto che l'ho criticata per il comportamento che ha tenuto nei miei confronti di minaccie verso il sottoscritto.
non dico parolacce non ho mai fatto uno sgarbo a nessuno e ora attaccate me solo perche eravate insieme e vi siete sentiti derubati?
cosa vi ho rubato? poi me ne sono andato e un certo war e venuto ad attaccarmi da solo...la blasfemia esiste dapertutto cari ragazzi svegliamoci che cosi non si va avanti.

I have no disrespect to the Regina absolutely esteem her and her work.
is in fact that I criticized for the conduct that gave to me a threat to myself.
I do not say bad words I've never done an insulting anyone, and now attacking me just because you were together and you feel robbed?
What have I stolen? Then I left and a war and came to attack me alone ... blasphemy exists everywhere dear boys wake up so that you do not go forward