Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Record :P
Non andate off!!!
I wonder how a child who knows how to make a stone +9, get helper...Raffi you to shut the fuck up...everything you have in this game you get alms from Gutz...After that are parallel to everything related to metin3,more and comment...shut the fuck up and see your life...you do not know what it means to work for an item,you know just begs for it.
Ry, you live for talk about me, make a life please, my items aren't your problems and you must stop to say "i work for my items" in ever f*cking day, because i don't care! And don't talk with me , byeee Smile
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
You do not understand,shut the fuck up...When i was playing metin you could barely speak...I won dragon today,you do not want to give it to you vain?...I is sick of you...Go by map1 even begs some items...Do not know anything about this game and your name "HELPER"
Can you stop use google translate? Smile
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
Ou ou ou se dovete litigare litigate in pvt,non vorrei chiudere il thread visto che è un record . Non andate off topic!! Ultima volta che lo dico
Tutti professori di italiano e inglese qui vero? ahah <.<
bel record,non pensavo mi potessero superare cosi in fretta(anche se sei su sol e li è MOOOOLTO + facile xd) domani prendo equip serio e faccio 450k Tongue
mi basta usare elisir e essere gruppato e buffato(tutta roba che nel mio record non c'era )Tongue
Ti basta solo buff cura per superarlo XD
shut up all mi correggo non 450k ma ben 462k senza skill ad A1 e su luna il forte pg arriva ad un massimo di 10% IN TUTTO (5 % arma e corazza) quindi evitate di sparare boiate sui 6 7 <.<
[Image: fine.jpg]

ovviamente se verrò risuperato mi toccherà fare skill ad A1 xd,ovviamente su sol su può superare NOTEVOLMENTE il danno di luna ...