Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad story, strong message!
Hello! I have decided to post this message here, because I found it useful and emotional...I found this message on the facebook wall of my friend.At first I was not sure if I have to translate it or not...I was afraid that this message is too dour and maybe I will receive bad critics for it, but after I thought that here play so many users that are over 18 and so many users that drive...and it would help some people to protect their lives! Or if you don`t drive I am sure that you have friends that drive and you could help them...So I have translated this message and I posted it here for you...

P.S: If I am completely off topic and if some of my colleagues think that is too dour they can delete this message Smile

Mom, I went out with my friends and I went to a party, and I remembered what did you say to me, to not drink alchol. You asked me that, because I had to drive. So I drunk a fizzy drink. I was proud of me, because I followed your advice...In contradistinction with my friends I did the right choice! When the party finished all took their cars, even they were not able to drive. I was sure that I was clean. Mom I couldn`t imagine what will happen with me...Now I am lying on the asphalt and I hear a policeman to say:...The blood is everywhere on asphalt and I try with all my might to not cry . I hear the doctors saying that I will be alright...I am sure that this person that was driving didn`t realize that he had an exaggerated speed...At final he decided to drink alcohol and I must die now. Why do they this mom??? If they know that they will destroy lives. The pain that I feel is like thousands of knives thrust inside me! Tell to my sister to not be afraid and to my father to be strong. Somebody has to say to this person to not drink alcohol if he had to drive. Maybe if his parents told him that, as you did, now I was alive. My respiration is more and more weak and I begin to be afraid mom. These are my the last moments and I am so desperate! I would like to give you a hug, to say you that I love you so much...I love you mom...Adieu...These words was written by a journalist that was there, at the tragic event. When dying the girl was whispering these words and the journalist shocked was writing them. That journalist started a fight against people that have to drive but they consume alcohol!

I realy hope that this message will be useful and I advise other players that know a kind of helpful message (with a message that could help others) to post it here!

Take care of your life!
Have a nice game!
Beauty passes away, stupidity unfortunately doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg

[Image: x_divine.jpg]
COMPLIMENTI BELLISSIMO POST .......
Bel messaggio, forse andrebbe tradotto in lingua italiana per farlo comprendere anche a chi non ha molta dimestichezza con l'inglese... un bel messaggio davvero e che fa riflettere parecchio sul bere correlato al guidare.
(24-10-2011, 07:08 AM)ReAslan Wrote: Bel messaggio, forse andrebbe tradotto in lingua italiana per farlo comprendere anche a chi non ha molta dimestichezza con l'inglese... un bel messaggio davvero e che fa riflettere parecchio sul bere correlato al guidare.

Tempo fa mi capitò di vedere un video dove scorreva questa storia, scritta in italiano. Se lo trovo lo inserisco!

Bho io l'ho trovata su facebook a un'amica e l'ho tradutto in inglese Big Grin
Beauty passes away, stupidity unfortunately doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg

[Image: x_divine.jpg]
Confermo, è capitato anche a me come Jake.
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
[Image: 187c6d056f.png]