Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF is happen with server sol?
WTF is happen with server sol?.....i will start any time????.....i dont think he was attacked by hackers.....i think owner is unable to solve a problem....or keeps it closed for player to enter the server luna ......which is more powder than sol. Sorry for bad words....but i think that is truth....yesterday is working perfect....when the Acqua enter on the server .....at 5 min ......server close.....why? Only Acqua knows the answer....I will wait to ban me for that words...but i wait and the answer for the Acqua

With regard
AscaridiS
it's offline for a hack attack
(21-01-2012, 04:18 AM)ErBassi Wrote: it's offline for a hack attack
and you believe that.....lol......
(21-01-2012, 04:11 AM)ascaridis Wrote: yesterday is working perfect....when the Acqua enter on the server

it's more than 3 days sol work but after 30 seconds it's crash
this is not true:\

All doors* of the server with sol are clogged, it's a DDoS attack
it's more than 3 days sol work but after 30 seconds it's crash
this is not true:\

All doors* of the server with sol are clogged, it's a DDoS attack
[/quote]

and ho w do you explain than yesterday is working perfect till 14pm??? when the acqua is entered the server is closed
Working perfect un paio mazzi...
Thursday too for 10 minuts work perfecting but after the attack resumed and
Why you think more players go on luna? i think many people don't want restart again their pgs
Who is ddossing us is using his pc. He closes it at 23 usually, and open it at 14. This is whysome times it doesn't work. A ddos attack it's for a few minutes, many ddos attack all close to themself are for days.
[Image: acqua_signature.jpg]
io spero che si riapre c he e brtto senza metin dai su fate qualcosa + in fretta
Continua a insistere spammando e mettendo fretta ai gf e vedrai che torna on subito
Io mi fido dello staff e so k sn preparatissimi quindi nn temete Smile...invece gg sono rimasto di m***a qnd sn andato su megavideo x scaricare delle cose Heeeeeeeeh be mi sn trovato la firma dell'fbi ..sapete se é permanente la chiusura?