Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[RICHIESTE]Guide utili per l'utenza
I costumi si potranno mettere sopra le armature.
i wish to know how to make simb imperatore saggio faster ... because is no good drop in fishing mode, or u can put Gold Treasure Chest with Gold Key to market?
You can only fish them.
"Ma te sei matto se non stai zitto ti abbatto"
Cit Giulio
Yeah i know that....but i don't want to lose 1 year to fishing after simbol(becouse i am not good to fish) and lose a loot of material making items +9 with 5% chance to succes. The rate to succes it is ok.....i don't have nothing with that. but i want material to make easier(like this simbol or potion del sangue who drop in map170 and mitril item is from 80 :| ). The Gold Treasure Chest contain that item and rate to pick up is small but it is more then fishing. I try to buy that simbol....but from who.....is 20 people in map1 most off all dont know from where find material for king1 ......or know but dont want to lose time to make it.....they prefer to stay in map1 all day and put anounce with " buy king1, buy pezzo, buy cuore, etc etc." Maybe Aqua will se this and he make something with this problem. Tnx and good luck at game.
there are easy to fish.. and a lot of players fish and sell it!
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
Una volta c'erano le guide complete di evoluzione armature, armi, collane, bracciali, orecchini, ecc....adesso ne manca qualcuna, le avete tolte?
Ho appena guardato, e mi sembra esserci tutto, cosa non riesci a trovare esattamente?
Se hai difficoltà nel trovare qualcosa, consulta la wiki di new-metin3

Forse potrebbe tornare utile una guida alle varie missioni del gioco, quelle del biologo le avete messe, però ad esempio sapere anche le missioni che danno i guardiani e le missioni di caccia con le varie ricompense non sarebbe male...
E' un lavoro un po' lungo e complesso, anche perché spesso le missioni vengono modificate