Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someting is wrong
I don`t know what is in aqua head....but someting is wrong. Last month i came back on this server....to play this game....i see new mission on the biolog....and a try to make it. First mission lvl 110...."U have to give me 20 papiri dei fossili" ....ok.....searching on forum where have drop....i fund where have drop.....i`am going there and surprise......u don`t have drop.....opssss......what the hell.....mission on lvl 110....and i dont have drop??....hmmm ....k....np ....i make another caracter lvl 106......going in creta......again same problem......don't have drop......hmmm wtf.....create a new caracter.....going at lvl 80......finaly....i have drop.....hiu`......when i finish to give all fossili....."U have to give me Conchiglia Giala" ......fast on forum...where have drop.....generali cappa......k....let`s go there....when i try to kill that boss.....1 shot....2 shot....3 shot.....and boom.....i`am dead....wtf.....boss lvl 105.....let`s try again.....1 shot ....2 shot...3 shot.....boom dead......opsssss....wtf is that....lvl 105 boss and i can kill him with my caracter(saman lvl155 30k hp item full mobs and mystics)....k.....let`s kill him with second caracter....war corp lvl155 35k hp, coif and scut with 30 mobs...all item with 20%mystics, sword with 50% average and stones(critic +8 mobs +8 ).....going there.....the same problem....i cant kill that boss. Come on......it is lvl 110 mission...not lvl250....so....do someting....decreases the dmg from the boss.....if my caracter at lvl 155 dont rezist....but another caracter at lvl 110....how can rezist ???

I took a break to play this game to calm down......and today i enter back on the game.......when i open the Erborista Shop i see missing green potion. I enter on the forum....and i found why is missing. "le pozze verdi da adesso sarà possibile dropparle qua e la in giro per i forzieri e non più acquistabili dall'erborista . " .........Come on......someting good u dont make it.....only bad ......that potions is good there....i dont know why u take it from there....why u dont take the ring experience.....becouse u cand find that ring in CASE of ORC BOSS.

Another problem is mithril items and their upgrade. Item is lvl 95 and their upgrade u can find in map lvl 250.....realy? How i make this item +9 when the upgrade item is in map lvl 250? Speak with caracter lvl 250 what is very rare on.....and he told me...."i dont have time for this....or....make lvl 250 and go there.....or u are a noob etc. etc.???"

So.....Aqua....u will make someting about this.....or i will stop to play this game....like others????. If u do someting .....thing about all players on the game. Test it in all modes(when i say all modes...i say to create caracter with that lvl and test it....is good or not.....if is not....do changes)......and after implement on the game. Sorry if i say someting what u dont like....but this is reality on the game. Think about this....and give me an answer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ascaridis for this post:
  • Sciavixxx
potions have been removed for balance the races to PvP..

and you can drop conchiglia gialla only when you have that mission actived, and you need a lot of HP , strong vs zombie , monsters and corporal block. It isn't easy to kill but not impossible.

there isn't a map lv 250, but map lv 225!
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
The best solution is to leave the game? The forum is opened specially for you, to inform you, to help you and read your opinions.

However if you follow all our guides you will play nice.
If you don't agree with something, just send us a message here or in game, but first of all read and follow the guides.

Have a nice game.
Beauty passes away, stupidity unfortunately doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg

[Image: x_divine.jpg]
"potions have been removed for balance the races to PvP.."

OMG!!!! How u balances the races to pvp when war mental and saman have small atack speed? If 1 on this 2 caracter missing competent attack....he will be dead.....attack speed is an oportunity to do some dmg when misses competent attack. You thought this thing before taking this decision, i don't think so.

"The best solution is to leave the game? The forum is opened specially for you, to inform you, to help you and read your opinions."

No ....is not good solutions...but i don't think i can change something.....i am a simple player....what can be have right or not.....decision is yours....all staff members....me have 2 options:
1. play game how want staff members
2. leave the game
that's right. staffers are doing a lot of changes. we hope that everything will after be balanced
[Image: 28kqxw2.png]
It will balanced! Every time players want new implementations and I understand them, because this motivate them play. But they are always unhappy. If the GF doesn't make implementations players are unhappy, if he does, nothing changes... As you already know every implementation wants its time to be balanced. Be patient.

However @ascaridis I have told you, your opinions are important for us. If you read the forum we have opened 2 threads in which we are asking you your opinions about the new implementations. This demonstrates that we want to know your views, they are important for us.

But I will please all the players once more. First of all read all guides and try to follow them and only when you will stuck anywhere and you will find a problem tell us to change it.. I hope I was explicit enough. Smile

I understand is need more changes on the game....and i dont have nothing with that....but when u make changes....think practic first. Is practic to make that?

Example: for kiling boss u need item full mobs right? items with mobs are coif....scut.....and mitrhil items. If one caracter at lvl 125 want to make this items for self....how can make it? Coif is ok...he can upgrade coif 41+9....scut find in drago........but mitrhil??? He found potion del sangue and arria P and N at the boss with drop ok lets say.....but not this is the problem....the problem is on +7 +8 +9 when the bonus on the item have truly effect ....and he can not make that item +7 +8 +9 becouse the material needed for up is in map where he can not join becouse dont have lvl. Is need to buy from others ....and he can give a lot of money on him(if have luck to find on money)....and up cand be fail.

About rebalance.....that potion(green potion) affect most of all caracters....only 2 caracter don't need that potion.....that caracters are....war corp and ninja knife....rest off all??? If u want to balance pvp....make changes on the dmg. Speed attack dont give dmg....only help caracters with small attack speed to do something. That potion....is verry used to make lvl....becouse u can kill mobs faster. In pvp dont help verry much.....becouse.....if u dont have items....with resist and full hp....u will die with potion, with all.

Think about this.
It was a good idea, now that the GF have tested all the implementations, have made some changes. I told you be patient. Also there're 2 threads about the new implementation in which we are asking you your opinion, why don't you write there if you don't agree with something?

However I got your point about helmets and I will speak about it with the GF.

Please write your opinions about the new implementations in one of these 2 threads:

https://board.new-metin3.org/Thread-Modi...ali-al-PvP

https://board.new-metin3.org/Thread-Nuov...mentazioni

The less we spam, the better it is.

If you want you can write me a pm (in romanian also, I saw that is much easier for you to speak in romanian) here on the forum or in game when you see me online.

for a speed attack uses the fish as it has already said klaus
[Image: B6A2QW.gif]

[Image: 332szz4.png]
so state rimesse pace and love

ah,è inglese..LOL
Scusate, qualcuno ha una raftalina da 15 res sura?
Cit. Dropx