Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aggiornamenti 28/12
So true . This server is fail
40 ricordi 1 amalia? LoL .. fai nagual for 6/7/8 e 40 ricordi change 50 bonus no full
(28-12-2016, 08:51 PM)DJake Wrote: Si riferisce al pvp,non è stato cambiato nulla riguardo il pvm

(31-12-2016, 04:42 PM)NeverLucky Wrote: Wtf ! Like... Whose idea was this? This guy is a genious and we didn't have a clue, A couple of months ago bonuses could be changed by ammalias at max variables. Now this genious puts some letters to simply change the value of a simple bonus change. Isnt ammalia Z (40 ricordi) the same as theprevious ammalia which costed only 10 ricordi? its the same thing with a little difference... the price. You even had the audacity to present this as a new update, NICE ONE

Se lo dici tu che è lo stesso
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
I didn't lie Mrs Raffi and you know it. So be more humble next time and accept this game's fails. That was a childish answer by the way.
però giochi ancora

havent played in the last 2 months but you know what, i smoke eventhough i know all the bad stuff that comes from smoking. but this doesn't make cigarette producers feel proud of their product. they even try to warn me not to consume it. just sayin
Non ho capito niente ma ok

Aggiornamenti.
Da domani:
- non ci saranno più gli eLfi in villaggio e nemmeno babbo natale in mappa monte sohan;
- termina l'evento drop casse misteriose;
- riprende l'evento delle calze fino al 6 gennaio.

i didnt expect you to understand that. You are not as smart as you think you are
NeverLucky 60% warn per continuo flame ed offese velate allo staff.
Okay thank you for showing me how democracy works