Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aggiornamenti 28/12
Parli di democrazia quando insulti?????
[Image: joker2.gif]
~ Il dolore è passato, tanto so che ritorna.

[Image: fvdhfd.png]
you talk about democracy, but you have insulted her, and also this thread concerns the update is not meant to speak of the update, there is a discussion section for that. Learn how to use a forum before saying nonsense.
Vorrei fare una domanda...
Immettiamo io ho un item (9 9 2 hp ).
uso amalia z "cosa mi cambia: uno a random oppure il 2 hp oppure scelgo io?

Grazie per il disturbo
Quando giri con Amalia Z non possono cadere bonus tipo 6% spada spadone etc, solo bonus massimali
My enemy is a notion,not a nation
[Image: metin_3.jpg]bild upload
Da quel che ho capito,quindi posso sbagliarmi,se esce un bonus come ad esempio difesa spada/spadone/pugnale esce massimale,ma questo è garantito per un solo bonus raro..
(05-01-2017, 07:42 PM)DJake Wrote: Da quel che ho capito,quindi posso sbagliarmi,se esce un bonus come ad esempio difesa spada/spadone/pugnale esce massimale,ma questo è garantito per un solo bonus raro..

Quindi seguendo questa cosa io se ho un paio di orecchini c'è probabilità che esce 9 spade 9 spadoni 9 pugnali ; come probabilità che esca 20 Drop 15 eso 15 diavoli?
che evento è rimasto?
i was just being realistic , I want to ask you a question dude: Do you agree with the latest changes ( Ammalia Z or whatever it is)? Do you really think this something good for the game and its players? IF you say yes then i feel sorry for you!
ba barabula lasai cas smecheri
(05-01-2017, 07:42 PM)DJake Wrote: Da quel che ho capito,quindi posso sbagliarmi,se esce un bonus come ad esempio difesa spada/spadone/pugnale esce massimale,ma questo è garantito per un solo bonus raro..

vengono girati i bonus rari ma non ci sono variabili per il singolo bonus, quindi si i bonus escono massimali ma non solo per uno dei 3 rari ma per tutti e 3 i rari. Ovviamente può sempre uscire qualunque bonus poichè li stai girando, l'ammalia Z non massimizza i bonus rari già presenti bensì li girà ma con 1 sola variabile.

(05-01-2017, 08:33 PM)NeverLucky Wrote: i was just being realistic , I want to ask you a question dude: Do you agree with the latest changes ( Ammalia Z or whatever it is)? Do you really think this something good for the game and its players? IF you say yes then i feel sorry for you!

I agree with the latest change and you can stop blaming and flaming, and the answer is simple: everyone had always simple life just spent 25 RdD and you can have an item worthy ten times another one that maybe needed more than 25 RdD for have that bonus. I've seen 9 9 or 9 9 9 made with only 25 and identical ones made with 200 RdD. Now that's impossible, with variables statistic will make that anomalies more than rare. If you like simple game download one and use cheats, if you want play hard spent time on the game because if a game is simple you get bored by it if a game is hard the challenge is worth the playing.