I have a big PROBLEM
Exclamation 
GM/GA/MOD I'm confuse
I have an account "SmallFlo"
And i have 2 characters:1-Sura(lvl-60)-EpikBTR
2-Ninja(lvl-25)-SilenceDeath
I have e big and strange problemExclamation
My sura character don't wanna start
I login and when i selec SURA-EpikBTR it lodes and goes back to the login screenHuh
GM/GA/MOD Please help me i don't wanna lose that character
I think you know my e-mail so i'm not gonna put it here
TY GM/GA/MOD for help if you give it to me and i hope you'll give Big Grin
COMMENT IN ENGLISH PLEASE I DON'T SPEAK ITALIAN!

PLEASE,help me
Send me an e-mail if you help me or PM
[/b][/i][/u]THANK YOU
Hello SmallFol. Maybe if you do not have access to your characters is because maybe if buggy in COVO 1.
Try to do as I say. Go into your client patch, and find the file "indoorspiderdungeon1.abc" and "indoorspiderdungeon1.def", rename them by removing the 'CHANGES 1 save and close the client. The open access and you will see log. I hope you have been of help!
(23-06-2011, 03:52 AM)[MOD]Clan Wrote: Hello SmallFol. Maybe if you do not have access to your characters is because maybe if buggy in COVO 1.
Try to do as I say. Go into your client patch, and find the file "indoorspiderdungeon1.abc" and "indoorspiderdungeon1.def", rename them by removing the 'CHANGES 1 save and close the client. The open access and you will see log. I hope you have been of help!

It dont work
And btw i can't accesc only 1 character the SURA
The ninja i created after i saw this and it work perffectly"D
And last time i was with SURA i was in DEMONS TOWER so it is not in COVO1
(23-06-2011, 06:34 AM)SmallFlo Wrote:
(23-06-2011, 03:52 AM)[MOD]Clan Wrote: Hello SmallFol. Maybe if you do not have access to your characters is because maybe if buggy in COVO 1.

It dont work
The Tower of demons and buggy. Go on this link and make http://www.new-metin3.net/unstacker sbuggare pg following the procedure. Before you run this, however, have asked to log at least 15 minutes and at the time you have to wait another 15 sbuggare. I hope to check out state aid. Greetings [MOD] Clan
Star 
(23-06-2011, 09:07 AM)[MOD]Clan Wrote:
(23-06-2011, 06:34 AM)SmallFlo Wrote:

It dont work
The Tower of demons and buggy. Go on this link and make http://www.new-metin3.net/unstacker sbuggare pg following the procedure. Before you run this, however, have asked to log at least 15 minutes and at the time you have to wait another 15 sbuggare. I hope to check out state aid. Greetings [MOD] Clan

TY VERY MUCH IT WORKS YOU SAVED MY CHARACTER
O an i don't wait 15 minutes and it works TY VERY MUCH AGAIN
BEST MOD TEAM
This is my work ^^