Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Sad Day :((
Hi All,

Im a player from england and today is a sad day as 2 good friends from italia who have helped me throughout the game yesterday have decided to leave NM3 for good, these were good helpfull players who took the time to help me in game as i took the time to help them with there english and them my italiano. i have made many friends here but these guys were exceptional - they have asked me not to mention them as they do not want to be bombarded with reuests for there items but there close friends know who they are.

firstly i would like to thank them for all there help and secondly i would like to ask that the issues regarding the server which is now causing our NM3 community to loose good players be addressed - i feel as players we need to be more informed of the progress and also notified if help is required - may i mention a site called elitepvpers as there are people there who can help and create the protection required so we can all enjoy the server again {gm's please look at the site}

thaks for reading and thanks to u know who u are Smile
@ViolentStorm -> I agree some parts of what you saying.Is true about that the staff don't notify us with more informations.What i found is only askings on "Off topic","Segnalazione Bug" but not in "News & Comunicazioni".

Anyway...what we need to do is only to wait Smile .